Seminar “Project-based Teaching” organized three times in
In the third and fourth week of February, the Institute for Contemporary Education organized an accredited seminar “Project-based Teaching” for teachers at Savremena Gimnazija and Primary School Savremena, all interested colleagues and members of ICE. The seminar was organized by Dr Ivan Anić from the Information Technology School.
The seminar was aimed at encouraging the attendees to implement project-based teaching in their teaching practice, and training them to guide their students so they would be able to apply the acquired knowledge in practice. Interactive workshops and theoretical presentations provided attendees with tools needed to apply project-based teaching in the development of 21st century competencies – cooperation, communication, critical thinking and creativity.
Here are some comments of our colleagues which prove the seminar was inspiring for the attendees:
- “The seminar encourages the development of critical thinking and one’s desire for improvement.”
- “Dynamic, useful and interesting training.”
- “Well-designed training, significant for personal development.”
- “Useful for future professional work and new approaches.”
- “I like the control exercise method – assessing group work.”
- “Very useful and applicable.”
- “Innovative seminar which stimulates the attendees to active different knowledge, think analytically, improve student cooperation, and teacher-student cooperation.”
Due to great interest, the seminar will be held in an additional slot. Interested colleagues may apply for the seminar by filling in the application form available HERE. Attendance fee is 1,800 RSD, with the exception of ICE members who may attend the seminar for free.
There is still time to become a member of the Institute for Contemporary Education and secure attendance in this seminar, and many other benefits at an incredible price of 1,000 RSD per month for an annual membership the full cost of which is 1,000 EUR. Apply for membership by filling in the application form HERE!