„Mysimpleshow” – IT training for ICE members
ICE’s Center for Educational Technology organized an IT training program for ICE members entitled „Mysimpleshow”. The lecturers were Filip Lončar, computer science professor and IT coordinator, and Saša Ivakić, computer science professor and coordinator at ICE’s Center for Educational Technology.
The IT training enabled the members to gain the skills necessary to work with digital tools, and to quickly and easily become experts in making videos for personal and professional purposes. The training, which the participants attended both at the Institute and via live stream, allowed the members to learn how to create top-quality educational content by using thousands of different storyline templates, audiovisual simulation and the writing effect. This tools allows you to enter your own audio recordings and is highly efficient for the CLIL teaching method.
Feedback from training attendees:
- „Great, practical and easy!” – Milica, teacher;
- „You’re the best! All ICE training is applicable in teaching!” – Sofija, teacher;
- „Considerate and patient lecturers!” – Ana, teacher;
- „An excellent environment for work and development!” – Zoran, teacher;
- „I can’t wait for the next training! The students are delighted when I teach them something new.” – Jovana, teacher.
In order to enjoy the ICE membership benefits, register and join the educational elite! We have incredible discounts from November 29 through December 1!