Good Cooperation with Parents = Good for Children + Good for Us + Good for Them
The Institute for Contemporary Education’s Center for Professional Development in partnership with Obrazovanje plus would like to invite you to an accredited seminar Good cooperation with Parents = Good for Children + Good for Us + Good for Them which will be held on February 22 and 23, starting at 9 PM on the premises of the Institute (5 Masarikova Street, entrance from Kralja Milana Street, Belgrade Palace).
By attending this seminar, you will receive an official certificate and 16 credits for extra-institutional professional development.
What will you learn in this seminar?
The seminar is aimed at developing class teachers, subject teachers and expert associates’ sensitivity to recognizing and identifying parents’ needs, introducing them to the common problems faced by parents of children of different ages, and to different types of parenting styles, as well as the role of temperament in communication with parents. In addition, attendees will be trained in the use of communication techniques to establish and maintain successful relationships with both children and their parents. The main outcomes of the seminar refer to the improvement and enrichment of various forms of cooperation with parents in kindergartens and schools.
Who is the intended audience?
The seminar is designed for:
- class teachers;
- subject teachers – primary school;
- subject teachers – gimnazija;
- teachers of general academic subjects– secondary vocational school;
- teachers of vocational subjects – secondary vocational school;
- teachers in schools for children with disabilities;
- teachers of general academic subjects in secondary art schools (music, ballet and fine arts schools);
- teachers of vocational subjects in primary/secondary art schools (music, ballet and fine arts schools);
- teachers of elective or optional subjects;
- preschool teachers;
- monitors in student homes;
- expert associates in preschool institutions;
- expert associates in primary/secondary schools;
- associates (education assistants, adult education assistants and assistant teachers).
How to apply?
Registration fee for the seminar is 4,000 RSD. The price covers materials, certificate of participation, seminar organizers’ fees, tax and other legal obligations. Attendance in this seminar makes you eligible for participation in another seminar organized by ICE for free.
After registration, you will be contacted by our partners from Obrazovanje plus to provide payment information.
For more information, contact our colleagues from the Institute for Contemporary Education at: +381 (0)11/40-11-260 or email address: email@example.com, or our partners from Obrazovanje plus at: +381 (0)63/85-79-935 or +381 (0)64/42-55-370.